Pages that ive created!!

Tuesday, April 05, 2011

Holiday

Hey girls!
Im just going to give you a quick holiday update then Friday or the weekend i should get a 'Whats in my travel bag? - whats in my beach bag ect' On to that subject, I am thinking of doing like a holiday series.

It would include things like...
  • Whats in my bag(s)
  • Trips
  • Shows
  • 'follow me around' post
And things like that!!!
Because i will be on holiday i will not be able to put up as many pictures as i would like-this saddedns me but the good thing is that i will be able to take some pics YAY!!! Anyway i just want to say ...IM NOT BRAGGING!!!!! This is purly out of pleasure you know - on my old blog lots of people requested but i said no so if your going to be affended then just dont read it! I hate doing that whole speech but now you no HAHA!!! So soon i will do like a packing post and soon i shall leave england!!!
Bye for now
Nicole xXx

No comments: